The scoop on 'Blackmoor Nurseries'

Blackmoor Nurseries

Blackmoor
Liss. Hampshire, GU33 6BS
(United Kingdom)

Phone: 01420 473576
Fax: 01420 487813

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive Pink_Rhubarb
London

July 16, 2008
After several promptly replied-to email queries about Bramley apple trees, I ordered and received a lovely healthy specimen very quickly. They let you know by email of the progress of your order, you get planting instructions and they followed up my after-care query very promptly. Postage is also very reasonable.
Positive cmorningstar
Oxford
United Kingdom
July 4, 2008
Blackmoor offer an excellent range of fruit trees, plants, bushes and sundries at extremely good prices and the service is top notch. This is a brilliant company; do not hesitate to order from them. I am a happy customer.
Positive crackermunday
Guildford
United Kingdom
February 28, 2006
I wanted to write to praise them for the prompt delivery of my recent order – received yesterday. I was very impressed by the speed of delivery, the email updates and the straight-forwardness of the whole ordering process!
After all my deliberating on which trees to order, what pollinates what and exactly which apples I really wanted to grow, I had ordered and hardly had time to dig a trench in one of my vegetable beds before they were here! I came home from the school run yesterday to find that my husband had accepted delivery for me and there they were propped up by the front door – thank you very much! They were heeled into the trench early this morning (as it was too dark last night!) and I look forward to planting them properly this weekend – weather allowing!

It’s all to easy to complain about bad service…..it makes a refreshing change to be able to say thank you for excellent service instead! I will be recommending them to all my gardening friends!

Kind regards

Sharon Brook (Bournmouth)

Positive Baa
February 28, 2006
I haven't used the mail order facilities at Blackwood Nurseries but I have recently had personal and telephone contact with them over a fruit tree related service.

At all stages I was treated politely, informatively and given clear, easily understood guidelines. The customer service was excellent and I felt as though my personal custom was valued despite that fact I was only paying a very small sum for the service.

I highly recommend Blackwood Nurseries for their care and attention to the customer and they treated our two little trees very well too. Service like this is sadly becoming harder to find, it's great to know places like this still exist.