The scoop on 'Carlson's Gardens'

Carlson's Gardens

South Salem, New York 10590 (United States)

Comments:

Positive dbsmith2
Amsterdam, NY (Zone 5a)
August 13, 2008
I went to the nursery so I could purchase large rhodies as a screen for the new generator. I ended up with 2 rhodies, 6 mountain laurel and 4 azaleas. Bob is a treasure, and the staff is very good. I'm going to try to go back when everything is in bloom, but with no cash, credit cards or checks. The plants are irresistible. If you can make the trip, it is well worth the drive.
Positive Mary8
Glenside, PA
June 3, 2007
I ordered 2 Elsie Lee azaleas this spring, my first order from this company. The plants were absolutely perfect, and huge for the reasonable price charged. They bloomed profusely, despite the fact that I just planted them. I will definitely buy from Carlson's again.
Positive dwk001
Naperville, IL (Zone 5b)
May 16, 2005
I received my order of 3 deciduous azaleas in absolutely perfect condition, even after a 5-day delivery from New York to the Chicago area by UPS. I could not believe the impressive size and wonderful condition all 3 plants were in--they looked like they could have been purchased locally that very day. I would not hesitate to place another order with this great nursery.
Positive LadyJarhead
August 22, 2003
Needless to say, I was absolutely THRILLED when my 12 lovely Azaleas arrived today. I applaud ALL at Carlson's Gardens who selected these little beauties for me .. and who packed them with MUCH tender loving care. I was amazed to see the PERFECT condition of each plant .. so very fresh .. even through their 3 day travel via the UPS Truck .. they arrived in "Premier Condition". Indeed, I will share this wonderful Internet Online Shopping adventure with everyone I know .. and strongly suggest that they order their plantings from Carlson's Gardens whenever possible. For sure .. I will be an active customer from this very day.

Have a pleasant day .. Helen Marie More

Marlborough, MA

Positive ctmiller
Norman, OK
May 19, 2003
I can't say enough good stuff about this company. After several very disappointing orders from other companies this Spring, I lucked into this website and found exactly what I wanted. This was also the only company I could find that delivered the native azaleas after early Spring. Aside from the fact that they carry hard to find items, the information, emails, website, packing and product far exceeded my expectations. The plants were packed very carefully and one of the native azaleas arrived in full bloom. While the website is large and they offer many items, my emails were answered by the owner himself and the attention to detail was exceptional. I can't recommend them more highly.