The scoop on 'Newhouse Nursery'

Newhouse Nursery

33 126th Street
Wayland, Michigan 49348-9410 (United States)

Phone: 269-792-4300
Fax: 269-792-7500

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink

Comments:

Positive citrosagirl
Missouri City, TX
August 14, 2007
Great customer service, great products, great prices, just a great company!
Positive Badseed
Hillsboro, OH (Zone 6a)
March 11, 2006
I discovered Newhouse Nursery when searching for wholesalers. They were the only company that had a certain plant in stock. I really couldn't find any information on the company. I chose 225 plants that I wanted to sell at my nursery and called. Brian answered the phone and my emails, answered all my questions and was very helpful. My account was set up right away and I was not charged until the order shipped.

I received my plants this week, right on schedule and can only say I am thrilled with them. They are very nicely sized, very uniform, healthy and were packed well. I bought both plugged plants and bare root plants and all were large and healthy. I'm planning to place a second order and will definately order more in the future.