The scoop on 'Boston Mountain Nurseries'

Boston Mountain Nurseries

20189 North Hwy 71
Mountainburg, Arkansas 72946 (United States)

Phone: (479) 369-2007
Fax: (479) 369-2007

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company specializes in:

Editor's Comment:
Question Mark Editor's Note: As of November 2004, the URL http://www.alcasoft.com/blackdiamond/index.html was being redirected to Winfrey Valley Nursery.

As of August 2007, Warren Dwight Pense, the owner of Winfrey Valley Nursery notified us that they are not affiliated with Black Diamond Nursery in any way. The URL
http://www.alcasoft.com/blackdiamond/index.html is now redirected to Boston Mountain Nurseries.

If anyone has additional information on this company, please contact us.

Comments:

Positive CarolineC
Berwyn, PA
June 9, 2008
I planted 10 blueberry bushes from Boston Mountain Nurseries in late March. The plants arrived at the time I requested them. They all seem to be doing well. I keep debating between positive and neutral rating. Although their plants are healthy, communication is difficult because they don't seem to answer their phone, but do answer e-mail promptly. But it is a family farm, so I guess you wouldn't expect them to have the same kind of customer service as a big business. And their prices are lower than big companies, though you have to order in larger quantities.

I think I would do business with them again, should the need arise.
Negative patricewlewis
March 13, 2003
I wanted to order boysenberry plants from Black Diamond Nursery after I found them on the web. I first tried to fax them, then tried to call them (3 different days) and then e-mailed them to let them know I was trying to get in touch with them to place an order. I have received no reply of any kind. Does this company really exist?
Negative DS
March 30, 2002
I called this company and received a fax tone, never a voice message or live person. Finally I decided to fax in my order with credit card number against my better judgement. Sometime later after much searching I found an email address and contacted that way. All this to no avail, NEVER any kind of response from them. Why does this company have a website? It acts as if it's a front for something else. If Black Diamond doesn't sell out of the state of AR, or only in it's local area it should simply say so on the webpage. Don't these people know that "satisfied customers tell 3 people and dissatisfied customers tell 30" (if not 300)? DEFINITELY, not into customer SERVICE !
Positive EricZwerling
February 1, 1997
They have a very good selection of brambles, and blueberries, at very fair prices. They have some of the newest releases. I was very satisfied at how the plants arrived.