The scoop on 'MBT Nursery Sales (Miracle Bush Tomatoes)'

MBT Nursery Sales (Miracle Bush Tomatoes)

Hicksville, New York 11802 (United States)

This company is affiliated with Rogers & Webster Miracle-Bush™ Tomatoes (also dba PublishersChoice.com)

Company Comment, posted on March 15, 2006:
(Editor's note from their website's privacy statement page):

"Please note that by simply visiting our website, even if you do not make a purchase, you are consenting to receive offers from us regarding our products and services. If, at any time, you do not wish to receive such communication from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the e-mail."

No positives

Comments:

Negative runninghawk
Columbus, GA
March 12, 2010
I ordered with Mbt Nursery thinking I was going to get some wonderful tomatoe plants heirloom variety (thomas jeffeson) heirlooms. I made my purchase. They took my money and I have not received a thing not an email of purchase, a phone call my plants.....nothing! So I called information to get a phone number to call them....Guess What the Address DOES NOT EXIST. Please be careful out there tomatoe and basil-less in Georgia.
Negative tony53
Melbourne, FL
April 16, 2008
Well to tell you the truth, I purchased a tomato plant and received no email stating that I have purchased a plant and I emailed dave 3 times already and still no reply. I have no Idea if my order went through and when I would receive it, also I think the president of the United States is easier to contact then them!!!