The scoop on 'Hound Dog Products Inc.'

Hound Dog Products Inc.

6811 Shady Oak Road
Eden Prairie, Minnesota 55344 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-694-6863

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive periwinkle1955
Minneapolis, MN (Zone 4a)
April 21, 2006
I love the useful products and clever marketing. The product names usually give a little chuckle. My senior citizen mom is a beast with the Weed Hound and I love the tiller that lets me stand up to break up the soil. I wasn't so impressed with the Poop Hound because it broke after using it in cold weather. The thing that really impressed me two weeks ago was a response to an email I sent to the company asking about where to locate a product that I had seen the year before, the Edge Hound. Their representative emailed me with a response within 2 days and was very helpful. I had mentioned the problem I had with the Poop Hound and she also wrote how I can get a fix for the product! I was impressed with the quick and thorough response. I think these products should classify as exercise equipment due to the fact that my mom has no idea how many miles she put on last year walking around the yard attacking dandelions with the weed hound! The best exercise is what you get when doing something you love. LOL