The scoop on 'La Vie En Rose Gardens'

La Vie En Rose Gardens

RR# 3
Merrickville, Ontario K0G 1N0 (Canada)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and plants and seeds.

Comments:

Neutral Jay3fer
Toronto
Canada
March 11, 2009
Seeds ordered on eBay - did not germinate well. They were petunias and I'd estimate only about 20% germinated. Basically, I have 5 petunia plants now from an entire pack of 25 seeds (there were probably more than 25 in the package, but not all hatched). The plants have still not caught up in size or vigour with another batch of petunias planted at the same time, in the same tray, with the exact same lighting, heat, etc.

TO BE COMPLETELY FAIR, she did refund the cost of the seed package (about $2), but not shipping.

I bought a few other packages of seeds at the same time, but have not attempted to grow them yet, so can't speak to their quality.

Again, pleasant to deal with, but in the end, it's all about the seeds, right?
Positive hmacdona
Calgary, AB (Zone 3a)
November 22, 2008
I have ordered from this company on a couple of occassions. Always great service, good quality seeds with great germination rates. On one order, I received an empty seed packet, and when I followed up, the missing packet was replaced promptly...with a very courteous apology.
I understand in the volume business, these things happen and I tend to judge these companies by the way they handle themselves when a mistake does happen.

True professionals. I would definitely buy from again.

Positive msdirt
halifax
Canada
March 26, 2006
Ordered seeds from this company last year and was very pleased with everything--seeds arrived promptly, were well packaged, and I had good germinations rates from them.Good selection of seed.