The scoop on 'Dee's Nursery & Florist'

Dee's Nursery & Florist

69 Atlantic Ave
Oceanside, New York 11572 (United States)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and plants.

Comments:

Positive Finneus
Baldwin, NY
March 12, 2009
Yea I was there the day that John D from East Rockaway came in and made a huge scene. He was rambling and made false accusations against the owners and employees...come to think of it he may have been intoxicated. I think he was also gay because he kept looking at me real funny....it was offputting to say the least. I was glad when that fat shit John D finally walked out because without him staring at me, the shopping experience was great. Dee's is a great company, John D is a homosexual pedophile.
Negative johnddd
East Rockaway, NY
December 29, 2006
I was trying to buy a bunch of crabtree and evelyn products. The owner and employees kept asking me if I was selling the products. I went in to buy for many friends. I had no idea the objects were even on sale while buying. The stuff wasn't even that cheap. You can get it on Amazon.com for much less money. They had funny rules on buying only two of a products.

Insulting and made me feel like a criminal for trying to stock up on gifts. I will never go back. How many times do you ask a customer if they are selling the stuff?
Company representative comment on December 30, 2006:

On Dec 30, 2006 9:06 AM, Dee's Nursery & Florist added:

Our store policy during our sale days is a limit of 2 per item per customer. This gives all of our customers a chance to get an item on sale and not let one customer (like this one) get all of a particular item for half price before anybody else has a chance to get any. We always follow this policy when somone is trying to take many of an item. This particular customer was rude and abnoxious to my employees when they told her of our policy and when she started yelling and screaming at them we asked her to leave. She yelled and screamed all the way out the door and was asked to never step foot in the store again.