The scoop on 'Hilltop Gardens'

Hilltop Gardens

Cashiers, North Carolina 28717 (United States)

Comments:

Negative veryzer
Sycamore, IL
May 27, 2017
I placed my order at the end of March. Reading the disclaimer that delivery could take 5-6 weeks, I requested delivery the first week of May but understood that it might not arrive until the second week of May (week 6). It's May 27 and I still haven't received my dahlias.

Similar to others, I have emailed and phoned but with no response. I went into this having read that Buddy is terrible with communication and I was fine with that...so long as I receive the plants I paid for. At this point even if I receive the dahlias next week (a month late), I'm not sure they'll even bloom before frost. This kind of operation is shameful.
Negative dakaye
Stanfordville, NY
May 16, 2017
I ordered a substantial amount of tubers online from Hilltop Gardens for the 2017 season. These tubers have never been received. I have emailed Hilltop and they have not responded. I have also called but all I get is an answering machine with the "mailbox full" each time I call so am unable to leave a message.

Based on the other review I have read on the page, it seems that Hilltop may make advertising of tubers and not sending them a habit and, therefore, not a very honest operation.
Negative oaskul
Citrus Hills, FL
March 14, 2014
I placed an order Jan 2. Paid via PayPal, and received a notice of confirmation through PayPal. Order was for tubers & plants, and plants are stated as being shipped after 3/24 unless otherwise indicated. I indicated a ship date of late Jan, if possible. I have not received any confirmation from Hilltop to this date (March 14). I understand if my ship date was not possible, but it would be nice to know an alternative. I have tried calling the provided number several times, and only get a machine with a full mailbox. I have had no luck contacting this company, and I have definitely not received my order.
Positive sudhira
Aptos, CA
May 5, 2007
Packaged beautifully, healthy vigorous cuttings, labelled correctly, can't say enough.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]