The scoop on 'Hilltop Gardens'

Hilltop Gardens

Cashiers, North Carolina 28717 (United States)

Comments:

Negative oaskul
Citrus Hills, FL
March 14, 2014
I placed an order Jan 2. Paid via PayPal, and received a notice of confirmation through PayPal. Order was for tubers & plants, and plants are stated as being shipped after 3/24 unless otherwise indicated. I indicated a ship date of late Jan, if possible. I have not received any confirmation from Hilltop to this date (March 14). I understand if my ship date was not possible, but it would be nice to know an alternative. I have tried calling the provided number several times, and only get a machine with a full mailbox. I have had no luck contacting this company, and I have definitely not received my order.
Positive sudhira
Aptos, CA
May 5, 2007
Packaged beautifully, healthy vigorous cuttings, labelled correctly, can't say enough.