The scoop on 'Partridge Hill Gardens'

Partridge Hill Gardens

23 Partridge Hill Road
Dudley, Massachusetts 01571-6201 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Clayhillgardens
Montpelier, VA
June 4, 2010
Ellen sent a wonderful plant. Much more than I had expected with a lovely bonus to boot. This is the second consecutive year I have purchased from her and I intend to continue to do so. Great plants in excellent condition.
Positive carolannz
Jackson, TN
July 9, 2009
WONDERFUL SELLER! Ellen is a delight to work with. Not only were the plants I purchased beautiful, but Ellen definitely goes the extra mile to make certain that everything is satisfactory. Communications about the order, shipping, etc., were easy and pleasant, and the transactions were done with lightning speed. Partridge Hill Gardens is a great place to buy day lilies. I look forward to future communications and purchases. Thanks so much!
Positive opnjmprs1
Renfrew, PA
August 4, 2007
Ellen is top notch to deal with. I wish all my daylily buying experiences were as pleasent as this one. Plants arrived in great shape and are very healthy. Bonus plant she sent knocked my socks off. I highly recommend, and will buy from again. Thanks Ellen!!
Positive Bourret
West Newfield, ME
July 15, 2007
There isn't a better seller out there folks. Ellen sends large, healthy daylilies. She has just registered her first daylily: BOB MARLEY. It was the 2006 Stanley Saxton Award winner. I guarantee you will love her plants and keep going back for more.

Lisa
West Newfield, Maine
Positive hemlady
Melvindale, MI (Zone 5a)
June 1, 2007
Ellen sends very nice daylilies and I got an exceptionally nice bonus as well!!!!
Positive sybiltwo
Excelsior, MN (Zone 4a)
June 15, 2006
I received my first order from Ellen LaPrise/Partridge Hill Gardens today. I had bought from her on the Lily Auction as seller 'Thankyou'. Wow! What beautiful fans and roots. She also sent a wonderful bonus. I couldn't be happier. Will order from again!
Positive se_eds
Millersburg, PA (Zone 6b)
May 19, 2006
I had won a plant of Roberts "Kiva Dancer" daylily from the AHS Reg 4 daylily auction this spring. It arrived today from Partridge Hill Gardens. What a beautiful large division they sent! And they sent a bonus of Roberts, "Echo Canyon". WOW - what a place to get plants.

They were spotlessly clean and well grown, and packed very carefully and professionally. What a beautiful introduction to their gardens.

I had previously bought very select seeds from them and they are growing away in my garden. Can't go wrong here, folks.