The scoop on 'Culver Farm Daylilies'

Culver Farm Daylilies

475 Southland Cr
Oakville, Ontario L6L 3N9 (Canada)

Comments:

Positive AnneCS
Vaughan, ON (Zone 5b)
June 9, 2012
I ordered several of his daylilies and received more fans than I had ordered and they were huge. Then he threw in a lovely bonus daylily--huge as well. Great experience!
Positive 2zeus
(Zone 7b)
May 4, 2006
Bryan is a pleasure to deal with, and I will definitely order from him again.

My first order from him arrived today - huge fat fans, none just the double fan charged for, and the bonus daylily (4 enormous fans worth) cost half again as much as the ones in my order.

Excellent value for the money, and an owner who is patient and accomodating - I was trying to find a specific cultivar which was sold out everywhere, and he sold me a (large) piece of it from his private stock.

I would absolutely recommend this company.
On May 10th, 2007, 2zeus added the following:

My second order from Bryan - and once again, the plants were the kind to make you ooh and aah when you see the size of the fans and roots - very impressive. His plants did so well for me last year that this year I splurged a bit.

This company really is in a class of its own when it comes to quality, and value for money! Highly recommended.