The scoop on 'Perry's Water Garden'

Perry's Water Garden

136 Gibson Aquatic Farm Rd
Franklin, North Carolina 28734 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive threepools
Springfield, MA
February 19, 2005
I have delt with Perrys several times. The plants they send are a decent size. Service was knowledgeable and helpful. I do think it is done out of someone's home rather than an office. I did have one problem. One year I got a tropical lily which did very well. I find them hard to over winter, and so had to get another the next year. The second one I got never did bloom.
Positive jgspears
Conover, NC (Zone 7a)
March 28, 2004
After reciewing their catalog, I called Perrys for help on plants to go in my new water garden. They were helpful and all the plants arrived in excellent condition in less than the promised time.
Negative IndianaGardener
March 20, 2004
I phoned to ask about lotus today and their rates. I asked if I could order less than minimum $ amount so long as I stuck with minimum per variety, and just be charged a service fee. The answer was a rude "No!" and a slammed phone in my ear.
It was just an honest question. I asked to be removed from their mailing list. My suggestion is that if you plan to deal with Perry's over the phone, hold it back from your ear a bit and don't plan on asking more than one question if the answer to the first is, "No!".