The scoop on 'Bee Bayou DayBloomers'

Bee Bayou DayBloomers

721 Bee Bayou Road
Rayville, Louisiana 71269 (United States)

Comments:

Positive sybiltwo
Excelsior, MN (Zone 4a)
August 17, 2010
Last year (2009), I bought 1 of Nan Wilkerson's intros, 'You Bet Your Sweet Bibby'. She sent large, generous and healthy fans (3 fans instead of 2) as well as a very nice gift plant, 'Mama's Pajamas', another one of her 2009 intros.

I was a little nervous about buying from a Southern breeder since I live in Minnesota, despite 'Bippy' being listed as a dormant. Nothing to worry about. 'You Bet Your Sweet Bippy' doubled in size (from 3-6 fans) and out-bloomed eveything else in the garden. It bloomed for a full 2 months. It is fertile both ways, as advertised. Nan Wilkerson is a highly reliable seller.
Positive Cynthia59P
Horse Cave, KY
May 10, 2009
I cannot say enough at how pleased I am with my order. The "double" fans were often triple or better, the plants were huge, and very, very healthy. Nan was also more than gracious with her bonus and the communication was great. I just don't believe you could go wrong with an order from Bee Bayou DayBloomers.
Positive mthrnatur
Niles, MI
May 9, 2009
A friend and I purchased daylilies from Nan Wilkerson (daybloomer on the Lily Auction) and received not only the most gorgeous, huge fans imaginable but also got absolutely awesome bonus plants. I E-mailed Ms. Wilkerson after receiving the order and told her we were considering worshipping her like a god--and that's not far from the truth! Could not have a higher recommendation.
Positive ctdaylily
Wallingford, CT
November 20, 2008
I just received an order from Nan Wilkerson of her 2009 introductions. They were all large plants, multiple fans and very healthy.She also included some very nice bonus plants.I highly recommend this seller!
Positive sadie_mae
Central, KY (Zone 6b)
April 29, 2008
This is the garden of hybridizer Nan Wilkerson.
I bought a couple of Nan's intros and she sent very nice, healthy plants and a nice bonus as well. Communication was great and order was shipped when requested.