The scoop on 'Seedlover.com'

Seedlover.com

14001 63rd Way North
Clearwater, Florida 33760 (United States)

Phone: 1-866-215-2230

This company is affiliated with Gardenocity

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and seeds.

Comments:

Positive ljmelbs
Monson, MA
April 25, 2008
What a great price (69.99) for a 4' grow light - and I got it so fast. I ordered 2 day UPS shipping (took the hit for the sake of my light-starved seedlings) and it was there in one. I realized I needed another light, ordered Saturday with the regular shipping, and had it in hand Wednesday. I compared prices on this item around the web - and it's definitely the most cost effective. I also got a heating mat - but haven't set it up yet. Thanks, Seedlover!
Positive creamie408
Marshall, TX
June 12, 2007
I love the fact that Seedlover has cheap shipping. It's only 10 cents a pack. I planted the seeds and got a very good germination rate. The order came within a few days after ordering. I would order from them again! It's always good to place an order with a company you don't know and all goes well.