The scoop on 'Gardenocity'

Gardenocity

14001 63rd Way North
Clearwater, Florida 33760 (United States)

Phone: 1-866-215-2230

This company is affiliated with 3 companies:This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and seeds.

Comments:

Positive Bec_No_Va
Huntsville, AL (Zone 7b)
May 13, 2008
Very fast delivery - :-)
Positive zebra205
Glen Oaks, NY
October 1, 2007
Fantastic first time service. I placed an order on a Wednesday and by Monday I had my order. Although I got nervous because I hadn't received an e-mail indicating when the item shipped, I was satisfied that the merchandise arrived in a reasonable amount of time. I will likely order from them again.
Positive lynn543
Ludington, MI
June 18, 2006
I was looking for Swiss Chard seeds that I could not find locally. The well known seed companies were very expensive. I was able to order two pkgs of seeds and have them shipped for a "very reasonable" price in a timely fashion. I will definately use GARDENOCITY again. Good Job!