The scoop on 'Better Garden Tools'

Better Garden Tools

8003 vine Crest Ave., Suite 9
Louisville, Kentucky 40222 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-524-5275

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Neutral nebreb
Apex, NC
May 29, 2007
"Better Garden Tools"

The puners are excellent and probably anything you buy from them and take with you is great. But I ordered a prunner and lopper sharpner on April 19th of this years and it is now May29th and I still do not have them. I called the number today and left a message for a call back. We will see.
Positive datgrl
Baltimore, MD (Zone 7a)
March 28, 2007
I saw this product at the Timonium Home and Garden Show in March 2007. I tried it at the show and was sold on it immediately. It adds power the job of pruning shrubs and small trees. The hand clipper does an excellent job as well. I'm very satisfied with the product.