The scoop on 'Violets and Such'

Violets and Such

Douglasville, Georgia 30135
(United States)

Comments:

Positive PlantMomto3
Nevada, MO (Zone 6a)
March 8, 2007
All I can say is WOW!

Chimera plants in full bloom expertly packaged and quickly shipped. These are the nicest chimeras I have ever purchased, whether from other vendors or e-bay. The leaf span of one was 11" and the other was 8".

For chimeras, prices are very reasonable.

Ordering from the website is simple and communication is quick and friendly. I would definitely order from Violets and Such again.
Positive begoniacrazii
Northern California, CA (Zone 9a)
April 4, 2006
This company sells only Chimera African violets. I placed an order and quickly received my plants in a well packed box.

Of all the African violets I have ordered via mail order, these were by far the best shipment. Packaged better than any other and the plant size was BETTER than expected. ( I guess I've been buying on eBay too long to expect too much)

All the Chimera were blooming when they arrived, and blooming true to their description. Leaf span on these full plants I received is between 8 and 9 inches. Healthy and vigorous!

The downside is that while they have a large selection, not all varieties are available all the time. Check back often.

Fast communication and helpful email! Very reasonable prices (compared to eBay) and on par with other online AV vendors
I highly recommend this vendor.