The scoop on 'Fern Gulley Nursery'

Fern Gulley Nursery

2586 Hwy. 11 West
Chesnee, South Carolina 29323 (United States)

Comments:

Positive zo07012001
Pembroke, MA
April 8, 2009
An excellent source of native azaleas customer service health of plants and price were very good I would do business with them again
Positive blackdogga
Carrollton, GA
March 27, 2009
I ordered four native azaleas from Fern Gulley. Owner's communication was excellent, the plants were very well packed and arrived promptly. They're in the ground and leafed out already. Excellent experience, and I'll be ordering again.
Positive alsilva
Mandeville, LA (Zone 8b)
October 18, 2007
I called to order 4 different Azalea shrubs. The communication with Mr. Allen Cantrell was pleasant and informative. Plants arrived quickly and were very well packaged. Because one Azalea had small root growth a bonus of a similiar Azalea was added. I was very pleased with my purchase.