The scoop on 'Myco Supply Company, Inc.'

Myco Supply Company, Inc.

Pittsburg, Pennsylvania 15237 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-948-6926

No positives

Comments:

Neutral FungiNate
Mesa, AZ
November 26, 2008
I've had nothing but good experiences with Myco Supply. I don't spend much, maybe $100 each month. I always get the products I've ordered and the quality is really good. A++ my fungal friends!

Note from the Garden Watchdog editors...

It is the policy of the Watchdog that customers cannot publish multiple reviews under different usernames in order to manipulate a company's rating. This comment was written by the same user who posed as "MsWhiteButton" and "askjoe8" below and the rating has been changed from positive to neutral so that it would not affect the overall rating given by customers.
Neutral MsWhiteButton
Cambridge, MA
June 16, 2008
My husband and I have ordered from Myco Supply several times and all of the items were shipped/packed very well. My hubby is growing pink oysters and I'm growing white buttons. I ran into a few problems during a grow cycle, I called Myco Supply and the gentleman I spoke with was extremely helpful and considerate. He gave me some very good advice which saved my harvest. I am very pleased and would buy from Myco Supply again! Now my white button are coming up great!!

Note from the Garden Watchdog editors...

It is the policy of the Watchdog that customers cannot publish multiple reviews under different usernames in order to manipulate a company's rating. This comment was written by the same user who posed as "FungiNate" and "askjoe8" and the rating has been changed from positive to neutral so that it would not affect the overall rating given by customers.
Neutral askjoe8
West Palm Beach, FL
June 4, 2008
Wow, thats the first. I've been doing business with Myco Supply for over 6 years (small commercial farmer) and I've never had any major problems. Sometimes they do ship using the postal service but its always 3 Day Select. This is shown on their website. I kind of like it because sometimes the 3 Day Select gets here faster than UPS Ground! Maybe you should of asked how you package was shipped instead of assuming it was first class mail. Its all written in their companies terms (which by the way you agree to when checking out). Regardless, coming from a professional grower, Myco Supply is one of the most reliable in the business. A+

Note from the Garden Watchdog editors...

It is the policy of the Watchdog that customers cannot publish multiple reviews under different usernames in order to manipulate a company's rating. This comment was written by the same user who posed as "MsWhiteButton" and "FungiNate" above and the rating has been changed from positive to neutral so that it would not affect the overall rating given by customers.
Negative seanmoore84
Jacksonville, FL
June 4, 2008
I recently bought 20 spawn bags . I was charged UPS or FEDEX rates. I called and they shipped it out USPS. I called and they advised they reserve the right to ship however they want. I was charged $11 and some change for shipping. I am in Florida they are in Pennsylvania . I made the purchase on 5/29/08. I called today 6/4/08 he advised he would send me a shipping code. It was shipped out today!!!! And on top of that I have wait for the USPS to deliver it. Probably another 5-7 days . He also advised that because it wasn't a certain weight they couldn't ship it UPS...... I paid $11.16 to be shipped fast and to be shipped by UPS.. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM THEY ARE A RIP OFF THEY WILL CHARGE YOU FOR FULL SHIPPING EVEN IF THEY DON'T SHIP IT VIA THE SERVICE PAID FOR.