The scoop on 'Elizabeth Town Hellebores'

Elizabeth Town Hellebores

Deloraine, Tasmania, 7304
(Australia)

Phone: 03 6368 1192

Comments:

Positive congminglaoshi
Tuckahoe, NY
February 19, 2007
My experieces have also been good, seeds arrived last week and a bonus packet was included. I had good luck germinating their seeds last year, and am confident the plump healthy seeds I recieved this year will do the same. The timing is excellent, the seeds arrive just in time to get enough of a cold period to germinate this spring in tune with our hemisphere's hellebore growth cycle. Its also nice to know that the seeds have been properly treated (stored warm moist for the appropriate amount of time) and are rarin' to go.
Positive critterologist
Frederick, MD (Zone 6b)
February 19, 2007
I just received my order, and I was very impressed by their generosity with the seeds -- they said the minimum number of seeds per packet would be 10, but my packets all contained more than that, and they included a bonus packet too.

I wrote to them with culture questions and to enlist their help in choosing varieties for me, and their responses were quick, helpful, and friendly. I would not hesitate to order from them again.

Their seeds are freshly harvested and come packed with a bit of moist potting mix, all ready to be potted up on arrival. They included clear, concise germination instructions, and the seeds themselves were plump and looked great. Because they are in the southern hemisphere, I can sow my seeds now in February rather than cold-stratifying northern hemisphere seeds next fall, and I am hoping that I will get larger and possibly blooming plants sooner.

I'm so excited to have the opportunity to try these special strains and varieties they've been developing... the photos on their web site are just dreamy!