The scoop on 'Peter Salonius'

Peter Salonius

522 Route 8 Hwy.
Durham Bridge, New Brunswick E6C 1K5 (Canada)

No positives

Comments:

Negative John_52
Toronto
April 19, 2010
Find a new source for cuttings folks...EXTREMELY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I wish I could take the time to cut & paste his message to me. VERY RUDE
Negative CMAC_79
toronto
April 5, 2010
I found Peter Salonius on line list for grape cuttings last year and decided to try some cuttings so I placed an order. I asked him if he had any pictures of his vineyard as I love to see vineyards photos. His cold and rude reply to me: "you expect a lot for your $30.00".
I never felt so insulted in my life...Gardners I know love sharing photos. I asked Peter Salonius recently what his experiences were with phyloxera..and if he ever had any issues in his vineyard. He emails me saying: "This is the second time in my years of selling cuttings that I have had a customer who demands unlimited personal attention and advice."
I never demanded any personal attention from him!
He is very rude and does not want to assist customers in any way..he just wants to take your money and the hell with you and your cuttings rooting. Looking at the cuttings now they are not that great they appear to dry out easily...very thin. I asked for thicker cuttings and he was very adamant that he will send what he sends and that is it. The cuttings I received are barely a quarter inch in diameter. There are better available than that from a vines annual growth. I placed my order early with him too and he still ignored my request for thicker cuttings. The sum total of all this:
Find a better source for grape cuttings folks or invest in grafted vines to be 100% sure of disease issues.
Negative GARDEN_PASSION
ottawa
February 6, 2009
Peter is an unaproachable guy when it comes to helping his customers out with tips and advices....short tempered and very rude. I will never shop there again. Also his grape cuttings have a knack of failing where ever you ask around.