The scoop on 'Van Den Nest Nursery (Garden of Eden Tree Farm)'

Van Den Nest Nursery (Garden of Eden Tree Farm)

9594 Somers Road
Eden, Ontario N0J 1H0 (Canada)

Comments:

Positive mblahitka
Tillsonburg
Canada
August 14, 2014
OMG! what a selection and what knowledge of all the trees and shrubs native to our part of the world. Living in Tillsonburg and backing onto a Carolinian forest, I wanted to ensure what I added to my garden would compliment the forest and not introduce a plant that would do more harm than good. Julie was very knowledgeable and helped me make the right selection. I was looking for fall colors and shrubs that would attract nature and I got both. Thank you Pat and Julie of Van Den nest Nursery. Aug 2014
Positive dieseldoug
Uxbridge
Canada
February 19, 2010
I have ordered seedlings from Van Den Nest for the last several years and couldn't be happier with their service and products. Their rates are reasonable. Their plants and trees
are quality and they are packed and shipped professionally and with TLC. They have an excellent selection of native plants and trees which I source out over hybrids. Their location is a jewel in the countryside- aptly named in the town of Eden. If they have what you are looking for you won't be disappointed. PLANT NATIVE!