The scoop on 'Double R Discount Pet, Ranch and Farm Supply®'

Double R Discount Pet, Ranch and Farm Supply®

5156 Minton Rd NW
Palm Bay, Florida 32907 (United States)

Phone: 1-866-325-7779

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive littlepretty
Grundy, VA
June 6, 2009
I ordered 30 chicks from them 10 americanas, 10 buff laced polish, and 10 marans. When the chicks arrived they were very active and alert. They started drinking and pecking at their food right away. They are about 7 weeks now and are all doing great! I haven't lost a single one. I was unsure about ordering from a company I haden't herd much about but I am very happy I took a chance. An excelent company with healthy birds. I would recomend them to anyone looking for good healthy birds. Thanks so much Double R !!!
Positive double_r
Palm Bay, FL
October 15, 2008
We guarantee that we will not be undersold! See it cheaper, shipped, elsewhere just let us know!
Positive oldmanschickens
San Diego, CA
July 28, 2008
I have been rasing small farm animals for over 60 years. Have been dealing with Double R for close to 20! Fast,efficient, courteous ... and cheap! Live poultry, small farm tools and equipment ... and pet supplies too! A++ Double R !
Positive gnmommy
Lake Butler, FL
October 5, 2006
I ordered 50 cornish cross straight run and 5 RIR hens. One RIR turned out to be a rooster. All were alive when received at the post office. This was in April 2006. I do plan on ordering with them again. I did call on the phone with the website on screen. They do not have a paper catalogue.