The scoop on 'Elkhorn Native Plant Nursery'

Elkhorn Native Plant Nursery

1957 B Highway 1
Moss Landing, California 95039 (United States)

Phone: (831)763-1207
Fax: (831)763-1659

Visit Elkhorn Native Plant Nursery at:

Comments:

Positive csgreenstreet
Pacific Grove, CA
July 24, 2007
I have purchased about 30 plants from the Elkhorn Native Plant Nursery in about 3 purchases over the last 12 months. I have found the staff to be very helpful and knowledgeable. The quality of the plants has appeared to be very high - all of the 1 gallon plants that I purchased have been doing very well. (The gopher that ate my scarlet mallows notwithstanding! Gopher baskets all around next time.) The nursery has a nice selection and a demonstration garden which I used for ideas of which plants would work well in combination. I was probably most impressed by the knowledge and friendliness of the staff - I am just starting out in native plant gardening, and the advice has worked out quite well - from types of plants for particular areas, and especially for a deer-ravaged front yard which appears to be holding its own. I will definitely be back many more times.