The scoop on 'Shop Copper Sprinklers'

Shop Copper Sprinklers

332 Second Street
Stevens Point, Wisconsin 54481 (United States)

Comments:

Positive DiamondD
Baton Rouge, LA (Zone 8b)
August 20, 2007
I'm giving them a positive because their product is excellent. A low neutral because they are so slow in responding to e-mails. I purchased 6 [3 daffodil and 3 Iris] at the beginning of summer and have just purchased 3 more [hostas]. They are a lovely addition to the landscape and a quality product. They say that the nozzle is adjustable but I haven't found that to be so. I have sent an e-mail requesting their definition of adjustable, i.e. by water pressure or some sort of tool. I'll update this comment when I receive a response.
On August 22nd, 2007, DiamondD added the following:

Okay, as promised here is the response to my e-mail. The nozzles have a screw in the center of them, using a regular (small flathead) screw driver you can adjust the spray nozzel in the following manner - turning the screw out (counter clockwise) will close the flow turning the screw in (clockwise) will open the nozzle for more flow.

So that being said, if you are in the market for a copper sprinkler, their product is excellent.