The scoop on 'Manhattan Bonsai'

Manhattan Bonsai

245 East 94th Street
New York, New York 10128 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-250-6039

No positives

Comments:

Negative Thermidor
Los Angeles, CA
April 25, 2009
I wish I'd read the other reviews before attempting to buy from this place. DO NOT order anything... they have zero service. For all I know, it's just an online scam. I tried to buy a couple of "rooter pots" which were listed as "In Stock," and paid for 3-Day shipping. I month later I call to see why it's late. No one answers, so I leave a voicemail. Four additional voicemails later, no reply. I'm now waiting to see if I'll be charged for my order. Lowest possible rating.
Negative cookm
Juneau, AK
August 2, 2007
It is now 7 weeks since I placed an order with Manhattan Bonsai.

Glad to say that so far they do not appear to have charged my credit card, but I have emailed several times and filled in their feedback form on the web site, and have yet to receive my order or any word of reply. I hope they pay attention to the last messages I sent, directing them to cancel my order.

I ordered the same items from a different site earlier this week and they are already sitting here on my desk.

MB looks like a great business from the appearance of their web site, I hope they get through whatever their current difficulties are, but I would never order from them again.
Negative craftsman34655
March 13, 2007
I placed a order with this company almost three weeks ago,I
called them twice about my order and only got a voice mail recording,they never returned any calls.
I also sent two e-mails to them with no response.
I would not recomend this company to anyone.