The scoop on 'Country Lane Daylilies'

Country Lane Daylilies

Sparks, Georgia 31647 (United States)

Comments:

Positive ycn4chin
Dickson, TN
September 9, 2011
I bought three daylilies from Lightman (Country Lane Daylilies) on the LA. She sent fresh, clean, well rooted fans that were tagged and carefully wrapped. I recommend this seller.
Positive starlight1153
Seale, AL (Zone 8b)
June 20, 2007
Country Lane Daylilies is known as Lightman on the auctions. I have been buyign from them for thre e years now. They have excellent plants and very reasonable prices and if you watch usually a sale once a year.

I have been to his gardens in person and they are beautiful and healthy plants. When I buying Daylilies for gifts for a friend or somebody just new to daylilies I will buy plants from CountryLane to give to them.
Positive gymthing
Falmouth, ME
June 20, 2007
I bought some daylilies from Country Lane for the first time this year and they were some of the healthiest plants I have ever received. Theses plants were well packaged and shipped when promised. Communication was excellent. I bought lots of plants from others that seemed to sulk for quite a while after being planted but all the plants I received from Country Lane hit the ground running and are blooming for me their first year.... I will definetly buy again and would recommend Country Lane to my friends.