The scoop on 'Heavenly Gardens'

Heavenly Gardens

1069 Amity Road
Galloway, Ohio 43119 (United States)

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company specializes in:

Comments:

Positive StaticCling
Meadville, PA
July 5, 2010
My visit to Heavenly Gardens was, indeed, heavenly. Everyone was very helpful, the gardens were well-tended and nicely laid out, and the plants I purchased came as small clumps. Jamie's flowers have a certain aesthetic delicacy that has to be seen in person to be truly appreciated.
Positive nanny_56
Putnam County, IN (Zone 5b)
February 2, 2009
I inquired about prchasing a daylily from Mr. Gossard around 12/02/08. He promply responed that he had stock and the purchase price and methods of payment. This included thru email, which I opted for. This was a big mistake on my part.

Since that time, I have tried several emails and calling his home phone and leaving a message with an unknown female asking for confirmation that my information was received and my order has been placed. The last being earlier today 02/02/09.

This was my first time buying directly from a hybridizer. I am not sure I will repeat this experience. I am very frustrated and I was very excited about this purchase in the beginning.

On February 5th, 2009, nanny_56 changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

Mr. Gossard did respond by email today. He reported he had no record of my info in emails and apologized for any inconvenience. But my order was being held if I still wanted it.

I have sent payment thru Pay Pal and will be looking forward to my Heavenly Angel Ice Daylily. I am satisfied that this matter has been handled in a satisfactory manner.
On February 6th, 2009, nanny_56 added the following:

Last comment regarding this matter.

I feel I owe Jamie Gossard a HUGE apology. Though I sincerely thought I was sending emails that were being ignored at his end. I know now that the way I was doing the emails...going into deleted items and sending a reply from there, they were in effect going nowhere.

It was a big example of my not being computer savy leading to a total misunderstanding.

So, I sincerely and publicly apologize Jamie.

On June 5th, 2009, nanny_56 added the following:

Received my order today from Heavenly Gardens. My order plant is a nice 4 fan clump and I got a single fan bonus of a 2009 intro.
Positive daredevil
Niagara Falls, NY (Zone 6a)
March 5, 2008
With cutting edge daylily introductions packaged well and shipped in a timely matter, it is always a thrill to order from Jamie Gossard. And there's always a wowser bonus or three included! Highly recommended.