The scoop on 'Clyde Robin Seed Company'

Clyde Robin Seed Company

Castro Valley, California 94546-0366 (United States)

Phone: 1-800 647-6475 (orde

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Company Comment, posted on December 1, 2000:
Clyde Robin Seed Company, est. 1934, is perhaps the oldest and largest grower and collector of wildflower seed in the world. Our catalog is free.

Comments:

Positive Windy
Belleville , IL (Zone 6b)
May 14, 2005
I ordered the No Mow lawn with wildflower seed mixed in. I wasn't sure whether or not it was going to be enough wildflower seed so I also ordered a mixture of just wildflower seed and then several individual types of seeds.
Despite the dry weather we are experiencing, it seems as though the germination rate is rather high.
I always am skeptical when only one other person has commented on a company, but I took a chance and am not disappointed with the results.
I will be ordering from this company again as their seed seems better than other companies I have ordered wildflower seed from in the past.
The delivery was prompt and the packaging was very good also.
I don't know what their customer service is like since I did not have any complaints or questions to ask them.
Positive lhesse
Belleville, MI
April 5, 2003
I ordered the no-mow grass seed last year. I ordered two bags and only received one. I called and they shipped the other one right away. I had it in a couple of days. I planted the seeds very late in the fall and they are coming up now. I can't wait to see the final product.

They have a great e-mail newsletter with all kinds of helpful information for growing wildflowers.

I would be happy to order again.