The scoop on 'GreenTeaPlants.com'

GreenTeaPlants.com

32203 Blackwater Oaks Drive
Eustis, Florida 32736 (United States)

Comments:

Positive OldChurchEggery
Mechanicsville, VA
September 5, 2012
I got seeds from this vendor in January of 2012. Out of 20 seeds, I had 4 germinate. Unfortunately, 2 of my seedlings died when my chickens hopped up onto my porch and pecked/scratched the plants to death. The two survivors are looking good, though. I know I'm a long way off from having any tea, but I have high hopes for my plants. They're both about 8 or 9 inches tall and one is starting to branch. I think I'm at the northern limit for tea but since camellias grow well in my area, I think they'll be okay if I protect them this winter.