The scoop on 'Chailey Iris Garden'

Chailey Iris Garden

Haywards Heath Road, North Chailey
Lewes, East Sussex, BN8 4DU
(United Kingdom)

Phone: 01444 471 379

This company is affiliated with Nola's Iris Garden (Prevost Ranch and Gardens)

Comments:

Positive Irissimo
London/Kent
United Kingdom
November 7, 2013
I started collecting bearded iris three years ago from commercial companies .The rhizomes were dry ,wrongly labelled and all extremely disappointing .I' ve nursed them carefully and had a few flowers .Undaunted,I bought rhizomes from ebay and found that most ebayers except one (which I can recommend) cut them into very small pieces generating plants, which take a long time to develop.I found that my only glorious displays of iris were from the many historic irises that my generous elderly neighbours had given me .
I bought iris from Chaileys Iris Gardens ,having admired their selection for some time . I was thrilled to receive a huge ,well packed box of superb ,fat and healthy rhizomes with many divisions.The substitutions were entirely acceptable and the gifts more than generous.
I,therefore recommend this excellent nursery to any iris lover in the UK.