The scoop on 'Whitehouse Perennials'

Whitehouse Perennials

594 Rae Road, RR 2
Almonte, Ontario K0A 1A0 (Canada)

Paper Catalog Cost: $3

Visit Whitehouse Perennials at:

Comments:

Positive blackberrysage
ottawa
Canada
November 19, 2009
I have not placed a mail order with them as I live not far away. I have purchased purchased plants (mainly daylilies) at their Bloomfest in the summer. All plants purchased were healthy, hardy and made me very happy. They have an interesting online catologue but I wish they had more pictures and priced the general other perennials they sell by mail order. Buying at their Bloomfest is so nice because you can see the exact colour of the flower and get a general idea about how the plant (size, height, size of bloom and how it clumps.) I will attend Bloomfest again.
Positive sanannie
White Lake, ON (Zone 4b)
November 21, 2006
Although I can't speak to the mail order portion of the company, I'm lucky enough to live 30 minutes away. Suzanne is very knowledgeable, the prices are reasonable, they care about their plants.... and I've been a customer for over 10 years and have never been dissatisfied. High marks.
Positive echoes
South of Winnipeg, MB (Zone 3a)
June 18, 2004
Add me to their list of happy customers. Will purchase plants from here again.
Positive Cornwall
March 30, 2004
I've been dealing with them for a few years (hostas mainly), definately a wonderful nursery to deal with.
Positive beaker865
July 28, 2003
I have ordered from this company many times, and I have to say they are excellent to deal with. there plants are top quality,very fast shipping and very reasonable prices.one of the few companys that really care.