The scoop on 'Mountain Orchids'

Mountain Orchids

1658 Rt 100 North
Ludlow, Vermont 05149 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Clove
Union City, NJ
May 19, 2011
Mountain Orchids also offers Begonias which initially attracted me to their website. Not only is the website user-friendly, easy-to use, and secure--the proprietor offers friendly, courteous, personalized customer service. The plants are very healthy and well-grown, and they are meticulously packaged to arrive in excellent condition. I highly recommend Mountain Orchids to all plant hobbyists and collectors, and I look forward to revisiting their website periodically and mail-ordering from them again.
Positive bbinnj
West Orange, NJ (Zone 6a)
March 30, 2007
I ordered an uncommon caudiciform from them in January. they wrote that they'd like to wait for warm weather to ship (these plants very very cold sensitive), charge me when they ship, and save me the cost of a heat pack. I like that. They e-mailed me before shipping to let me know it was coming, and now it's living next to my adeniums. the price for the plant and shipping -- very reasonable.
Positive mawg
Durham, CT
January 12, 2007
I bought from them at shows and at their greenhouse. They are friendly and the plants were excellent. I have bought pleurothallids, cattleyas, and zygos; and they have always bloomed and are pest free. They have a nice assortment, and the plants are healthy. I will continue to get plants from them.