The scoop on 'Piping Rock Orchids'

Piping Rock Orchids

2270 Cook Road
Galway, New York 12074-2608 (United States)

Comments:

Positive OrchidCraze
Nashua, NH
August 3, 2006
I bought 2 orchids from Piping Rock when Mr. Decker spoke at our society meeting. The one I am most pleased with was my most expensive orchid so far. It has absolutely perfect leaves and growth. It was in spike when I bought it, took a little while to come to bloom, and it's gorgeous! I could not ask for a more beautiful orchid. I only hope I can continue to keep it so pretty. The other plant is just great as well. Also perfect.
I have tried several orchid companies, and this one surpasses them all in the way that it seems as if he grew ONLY this orchid just for me. It looks like it lived it's life with great TLC :c)