The scoop on 'Tucker's Orchid Nursery'

Tucker's Orchid Nursery

Negative rahglen
auckland
New Zealand
October 24, 2013
Ordered orchids and other items online as stated.
2 options come up for freight: 1. Pickup free $0. 2. satchel delivery free $0.
Than get an email from Tuckers next day requesting for approval to charge my credit card for delivery. I replied and asked why charge me extra when it did not come up with any freight charge.
This is a good bit -- received my plant, however 1 (one) of the 2 leaves was chopped off in half. Plant only had 2 leaves (Phalaenopsis).
There was plenty of room in the box so have asked Tuckers to explain the reason why one of the leaf was chopped off.
Now such a beautiful plant now looks ugly as only one & half leaf.
I think these guys do not want to be asked any questions, even if they are wrong.. could be a case of sour grapes over freight charges.
If ordering online be careful.
Negative Sherry_Key
Auckland
New Zealand
September 9, 2007
I have ordered orchids through the online ordering system. The orchid which was delivered was completely different from what I ordered. I called the owner up to complain. He basically told me that, if I want to exchange it, then I will have to pay for the delivery fee again and send back the wrong plant myself. I tried to reason with him and he just hang up on me!