The scoop on 'Winterview Orchids & Supplies'

Winterview Orchids & Supplies

St. Helena, California 94574 (United States)

Comments:

Positive TimTSeattle
Seattle, WA
February 25, 2008
Winterview orchids sent my fantastic healthy Chinese species orchids fast. They were very well packed and protected from cold.
I have past purchases from them and the joy of the fragrance of these flowers and their ease of culture are wonderful.
Be reasonable in what you ask nurseries to do for you.

Thank you.
Tim Peterson
Neutral MarkMiwords
Oakville, CA
October 27, 2007
I've lived in the tiny town of St. Helena for my entire life. I've also worked in the floral and plant industry here for over 15 years. I am not saying that this business does not exist, but, it is not in our local phone book. I've never heard of this business.
Negative jyotiray
Tampa, FL
September 14, 2007
I did order from Winterview Orchids to send a gift with 2 business day delivery. After receiving my order and sending me a receipt they never sent the gift to my friend. I called up my friend and was embarrased that the gift had not reached. On enquiry I was told that it takes upto two weeks as per their website. Nothing is specified in the receipt or the order form. When I notified them of my dissatisfaction they cancelled my order. They are rude and absolutely untrustworthy.