The scoop on 'Wild Seed Inc.'

Wild Seed Inc.

Box 27751
Tempe, Arizona 85042-4718 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: Free

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive davidmacmanus
Havana, FL
November 18, 2009
Rita carries an excellent selection of Soutwestern native tree, shrub, perennial and annual seed. At FSU we have been trialing Southwestern species because many are remarkably drought tolerant - a number of them can thrive in the humid and more rainy Southeast. The Desert Marigold is a good example of a really cool plant that has proven to perform well for us in north Florida.Wild Seed provides prompt service, well packaged and labeled seed and good customer service.
Positive Jimthepatriot
Tucson, AZ
January 8, 2008
I have been buying seeds for years from Wild Seed out of Tempe. I get alot of great Sonoran Desert seeds from this lady. She has always been nice. Lots of integrity too. Ships seeds fast. I order and get my seeds within 2 weeks. If she doesn't have something, she refunds my money. No questions. No problems. I have gotten the following great seeds from her: Arizona Lupine, Arroyo Lupine, Blanketflower, Calfornia Poppy and more. I will buy again this February. I would give her a 10 out of 10 on a rating.
Jim Twomey
Tucson, AZ
Positive copperrose
March 20, 2003
Ordered from Wild Seed for the first time. Prompt delivery of my seed order. Extremely reasonable prices. Best of all the seeds I ordered can just be sown in the garden. If they germinate well, I will definitely be ordering again from Wild Seed.