The scoop on 'Seed Super Store'

Seed Super Store

Buffalo, New York 14225 (United States)

Comments:

Positive taradid
Saratoga Springs, NY
September 15, 2007
I wanted to order a drought tolerant grass seed (my philosophy for perenials is plant it, water it & baby it for 7 days and forget it/ grass seed is water every day for 7 day's, then every other day for a week ,then every 3rd day for a week.........) I went to this site and loved it. It list's many varities and has stats for all (area of country/ color/ hardy/ tolarance/etc). I found a spot to create my own blend (Tara's blend of tall/ hard/ chewing/ creeping red fescue and some clover for good nitrogen building thrown in). I ordered, clicked submit and I went to a "this page not displayed' - I was so mad. Then I called. I got voice mail. I thought it was wierd as the voice mail said the owners name. I left my message and got a call back from the owner within an hour. Talk about impressed. He walked me through what happened. He found my order (it turns out my pc is temper tantrumning as I kept getting 'this page cannot be found' all day.) He answered my questions on planting the seed and my seed choices. He said I should get my order in 1-2 days. I got my order the next day. The best experience I have ever had anywhere. I can write you in a year with a follow up on the product. (Although I have tried for 5 years past to plant grass seed with no luck- this will my last try because if this doesn't grow I will have to learn to love my crabgrass or save up for some sod). -Tara :)
ps- as you can' tell i stink at writing- the synapsis ---the site and service are great)