The scoop on 'Yileen Garden Co., Ltd'

Yileen Garden Co., Ltd

Zhujiang Town, Pukou District
NanJing, Jiangsu Province, 211800
(China)

Phone: 0086-25-58257672
Fax: 0086-25-58258772

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

No positives

Comments:

Negative cheah_yee
Teluk Intan
Malaysia
April 30, 2006
In April, I purchased 38 lotus tubers ( US$ 200 minimum excluded shipping fee ) from this company in China. This is the only company that I found out that export tubers. In the e-mail, they told me that the tubers was being sent on Monday.

Based on previous experient, the tubers should be arrived after 3 days by using priority mail but the tubers arrived on Friday . When the tubers arrived, I found out that 6 tubers were damaged during transit----- which is acceptable for me. But more that 20 tubers were blackish ----which was NOT a usual case for healthy tubers. However, I still plant them in the pots with water and soil. After 1 week, ONLY 6 tubers putting up new shoots, the rest were became rotted.

Therefore, I e-mail them and complain the situation to them. They said this is because the delay in quarantine process and delay in sending the parcel. They also asked me to compromise this situation. When I ask for tubers replacement, they said some were sold out. They will ONLY replace the SOME OF the tubers IF I order from the next year with large order quantities.

This is what I quoted from their web-page :
"Note: We will send you the plants in high quality for growing. And if there are some plants which fail to grow or mishandled, please inform us ASAP, We will compensate you for the loss the year or next year, the damage in shippment is not included. But the paymet for shipment is yours respossibility. " The above statement is REALLY questionable ???!!!