The scoop on 'Sparkleberry Springs'

Sparkleberry Springs

147 Timberland Trail
Arnoldsville, Georgia 30619 (United States)

Comments:

Positive herd33
Youngsville, NC
December 5, 2009
I recently placed an order with Sparkleberry Springs, and I was very pleased with the seed quality, communication, and fast service. Highly recommended!
Positive croakie
North Augusta, SC (Zone 8b)
February 1, 2009
I've been buying seeds from the guys at Sparkleberry Springs for several years now and have had nothing but good experiences. The seeds are good quality. Even better they are southeastern native plant suppliers who are actually in the southeast. It's nice to have 'local' (within 150 miles or so) provenance for the plants I want to grow.

Positive girlgroupgirl
October 18, 2006
I just purchased native seeds from Sparkleberry Springs.com and I can not say enough about my first dealing with this company!
Everything I ordered came in only a few days. One item had not proven very hardy in their garden, and they sent me a note explaining they were unsure if the plant just did not do well in our climate, or if their seed source had not been the quality they had expected, so they refunded the money and also sent a replacement seed to try! How nice is that.
I'm hoping to go shopping at the nursery next spring!