The scoop on 'Thuja Gardens (formerly PlantsRus)'

Thuja Gardens (formerly PlantsRus)

138 Red Road
Swannanoa, North Carolina 28778 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Positive mturina
Kennedy Township, PA
April 10, 2014
My experience with Thuja Gardens has been outstanding. I have ordered and planted over 100 green giant thujas on my property, using the provided planting instructions, and not one has died. The trees are remarkable. They grow quickly, are nicely shaped, drop nothing in the fall and deer do not eat them. I smile when I drive past neighbors yards where they have planted other evergreen varieties as several in the row are always dead. They should have ordered from Roy at Thuja Gardens. I recommend Thuja Gardens to all of my friends and neighbors who ask about my beautiful trees and will continue to do so. Wonderful prices, product, shipping and service Roy!
Positive Barry53
TOANO, VA
March 31, 2014
I ordered 4 Nellie R Stevens Trees. They arrived within 4 days of ordering, free shipping. They were packaged 2 per box. I ordered 3 foot trees and that's what I received as advertised. They were in potted moist soil with fertilizer in the soil. I planted them promptly and they look marvelous. I did a review of this company prior to ordering and am completely satisfied with the final product.
Positive boatman999
Mead, OK
March 13, 2014
Awesome company great people they have the best service and by far the very best plants I have ever received
I have bought from almost all on line companys selling
plants ( Thuja Gardens ) has shown me how much I have been missing when it comes to getting top quality stock and the people are very helpful if you buy from anyone else your cheating your self
my experience was the best I have ever got

thnx Thuja Gardens..you will be getting all my bizness
Positive domlazz
Glendale, CA
February 15, 2014
I guess what you need to understand is that this is not CostCo or Amazon. This is a guy in the country growing a lot of plants. My experience was not necessarily smooth, but that's mostly because of some freak storms in the south, which delayed shipping. He doesn't answer emails 24/7 and he isn't always quick to answer the phone, but he is a professional businessman once you get in touch. When everything finally arrived, the plants were exactly what I wanted. The plants were in a bit of shock from the 5 days in a box (and probably from the surprise snow before that) but they are greening up nicely after just a week. The packaging was excellent and the plants seemed to be well cared for. I'd definitely use this place again.
Positive Landowner
Arroyo Grande, CA
December 3, 2013
Thuja Gardens provided me top-notch service and plants. I called and spoke with Roy. He did me right. He did what he said he would do. The 125 Murray Cypress arrived within the time stated. The boxes were all in good condition. When I opened the boxes, the plants were very firmly tied in and packaged. The plastic pots with root balls were neatly wrapped and tied in plastic bags, with no wetness inside the box. The plants and potters were tied in with nice plastic twine. (I admit that I used some of the twine to replace my work boot laces - very tough stuff.) After a trip from NC to CA, the plants arrived vibrant and beautiful; lovely green with plenty of turgor. Obviously, Thuja knows how to pack and ship these plants! The size of the plants was as stated, and for one-gallon size they are big: 24-36 inches. I will buy from Thuja Gardens again.
Positive notronick
Churchill, PA
November 19, 2013
I had an exceptionally good experience. I ordered samples from 3 different site to test the thuja's to plant 32 trees during an initial landscaping project wave and more later.

Thuja Gardens delivered instantly, communicated well (emailed me to call to discuss a larger than 3g rest post). The first test tree I received was excellent and I followed up with the 32 for a privacy hedge. Delivery was again instant with tracking and phone updates. Trees arrived extremely well secured, root balls wrapped, fertilizer discs for all. They were very lovely, fragrant, healthy and much taller than the other stores I had tested. In fact, I felt that I might have received accidentally the larger size for the same price. I much appreciated Roy's informative videos about sizes and tips.

The experience has been very good and better than other online plant orders. I will follow with a second batch in the next wave of our landscaping project.
Negative 1badstang
Carrollton, VA
October 29, 2013
Placed an order for 2 dogwoods on 10/11. Called 10 days later and was asked to send an email as a reminder because he was on the road. I did as asked. Never got a response. Sent another email 5 days later and still no response so today i emailed them to just cancel the order. Sure wish i had found this site and was aware of these issues before i wasted 2.5 weeks trying to get two dogwood trees. Business must be booming for them if they can ignore internet sales.
Positive Jonesy78
DELAPLANE, VA
October 11, 2013
We've had two excellent experiences with this company this Fall.

We ordered a dozen Thuja Can Can plants on Sept 1st and received them within 2 weeks. They were packed very well and arrived in excellent condition. Based on this experience we ordered six Sunny Knock Out rose bushes (3 gallon). They shipped a week later and again were packed expertly and arrived in great shape. The roses were even bigger and healthier than we had hoped for.

I highly recommend Roy and his company. I am not affiliated in any way other than being a happy customer.
Positive RobertPHen
Dumbarton, VA
September 28, 2013
My experience with this company was excellent. I ordered a half dozen Little Gem and Bracken's Brown Beauty magnolias this spring, they were delivered on time and in excellent condition, but, more importantly, they set some kind of record for growth and blooms for their species. I was awestruck by how well they did and continue to do, and plan on ordering more this fall. I give ThujaGardens a 5-star rating on all aspects of the transaction.
Negative kamil1
White Plains, MD
September 28, 2013
This company has very poor customer service. At the time of order, I was told that the trees were available and would be shipped immediately. I waited several days for a shipment confirmation and when I didn't receive one, I attempted to contact the company by phone and email. I was never able to get through to the company by phone. I tried to call numerous times throughout the day and no one ever answered the phone. I then attempted to reach them by email. After I sent several emails with no response, I finally received an email response 4 or 5 days later from "Roy." He claimed that my trees hadn't shipped yet because it was too hot to ship them ... that was just baloney as it's been very mild on the east coast the past few weeks. He told me that the trees would ship the following Monday. In fact, they weren't shipped until Wednesday, more than 2 1/2 weeks after I placed the order. The trees were packaged well and seemed to be in good condition upon arrival but they were definitely smaller than the 3-4 feet advertised on the website. Based on my experience, I will not order again from this company and would not recommend that anyone else order from them.
Neutral seanmorrison44
Four Corners, MT
September 24, 2013
I placed an order for a Brandywine Maple on 9/14. On 9/23 I emailed the company. I also called later on 9/23 but it was after business hours. I called again on 9/24 and got told my order would probably arrive the next day. An hour later it arrived. I had not received any email stating when it would arrive (as their website states they will). When opening the box I was disappointed. The tree had a disease on the leaves-black tar, leaf spot). The top was also noticeably cut. I did read on another website " Please keep in mind when purchasing, that plants must be trimmed and pruned throughout the growing season to maintain their health and allow them to fit into the shipping cartons, so actual sizes will somewhat vary throughout the season. " so I'm guessing that's what the cut was about? I called thuja gardens about the disease, got told it rained a lot this year-that the tree will be fine once spring arrives, and that they have an 18 month guarantee. I went ahead and took pictures of the leaves, and emailed them to the company for future reference. I am leaving this review neutral while I wait for spring..
Positive OYFarm
Allentown, NJ
September 5, 2013
In March 2012 we placed two orders (200 plants total) for Thuja Green Giant seedling for our small 20 acres farm with 10 acres of woods and 10 acres of field to start our nursery.
Shipping was very fast and plants arrived in absolutely great condition with very developed root system.
All 200 plants survived and now, 1year and 5 months later, we have beautiful plants 5' 3" tall at sunny location and 3' to 4' tall in shadow area. These plants love sun, so next time I'll plant them at full sun to reach full potential.
Great experience, will buy again from this company.

Thank you Roy!

Our hardiness zone: 6B
New Jersey, 08501
Positive cor_dog2
Clemmons, NC
August 19, 2013
I was a little skeptical ordering from Thuja Gardens given the mixed reviews, but I went ahead and placed an order on August 8th, 2013 late in the day for 6 Little Gem Magnolias and 6 one gallon knock out roses. In the comments section I wrote to ship immediately when available when checking out. You immediately get a receipt displayed and an email confirmation within 10 minutes. It says to then just wait until FedEx sends you a tracking number. I was very patient and by the evening of August 13th I did infact recieve a tracking number stating it would be delivered on August 14th, 2013.
Sure enough the next afternoon on the 14th, 3 big boxes arrived and everything looked just as expected and packaged up very well. Given the positive experience I've had I do plan on ordering more from Thuja Gardens, most likely some Green Giants next. I hope this review helps someone. Thanks!
Positive joekool1
Highlands Ranch, CO
June 11, 2013
I have ordered trees from Thuja Gardens last year and again this year. Both times my order was received promptly and the trees were in good shape and ready for planting.
I will order again from this company when I have a need for nursery plants or trees.
Neutral scud42
Blackfoot, ID
May 30, 2013
If you're expecting fast and responsive customer service, this is not your company. They never responded to any of my 2 phone messages or 4 emails. The only way I was able to deal with them was by chance catching someone that answered the phone, which was few and far between.

I originally ordered 100 hybrid poplars and some maples

They kept telling me week after week they were about to ship, until they finally came clean and said they hybrid poplars had died in the cooler. They eventually shipped only the maples, and credited my card. The maples arrived today, and are in great condition.

If you're just ordering a couple of plants that would likely be in good condition, you'll probably be fine ordering from them. However if there's any kind of customer service need (e.g. questions, warranty, shipping issues) be forewarned that contacting them could be a chore.
Positive dolphiin62
Hermitage, TN
May 15, 2013
I purchased a Heritage Birch tree from Thuja and had a very positive experience. I received my order confirmation immediately and received my order in about 10 days. The actual transit time was only 1 day which is great for the tree. The packaging was good and the tree looks great. I am happy with my purchase.
I have seen the negative comments after I completed my order and must admit I was a bit concerned but, in my case, all went smooth. Thank you Thuja!
Positive chrisp4321
Galena, MD
March 21, 2013
Order was received within 10 days of purchase, freight prepaid that is certainly reasonable. Plants arrived in good shape and as described, and by far less expensive than the closest online competitor, including ebay.
Absolutely no complaints, as long as the plants survive.
Thanks Roy.
(26) Cryptomeria Radicans
Negative longwoodliza
West Grove, PA
March 1, 2013
I have been an arborist and botanist for over 20 years. In 2012, I aquired a large tract of land and purchased plants from Thuja Gardens. I received confirmation of my order and by April had received no word of shipment. I attempted to contact the company multiple times with no reply. I was finally able to speak to someone in May who told me that the order was shipped and there was nothing he could do. I mailed a copy of my credit card statement and a copy of my email confirmation asking if they could track the shipment. Still no reply. I contacted the BBB in June and they were unsuccessful in their attempts to resolve this issue. I was told that they would be put on the 'dispute' list for 3 years. I never received the trees or my money back. I hope that this helps anyone wishing to deal with this disreputable company.
Positive housboyz
Olmsted Falls, OH
October 14, 2012
Thuja Gardens - 10/02/2012 I ordered a Brandywine maple . When you order online - Thuja Gardens clearly states you will be notifed by the shipping company the day your tree is picked up, and true to their word that is exactly what happend. I heard nothing, so I started looking for feed back on the seller -- and became a little concerned. On 10/10/2012 - I wrote an email inquiring to the status. On 10/11/2012 received a note from the shipping company - and the tree arrived on 10/13/2012. Seems to be a perfect speciman in great condition. This company did exactly what they said they would do - so I rate this as positive.
Negative iamafighter
Trenton, FL
October 7, 2012
Another sucker was just drawn in to this website and taken for their money without any response (phone and email) as they claim. If they can get away with being PlantsRUs and shut down and now reopened as ThujaGardens....I guess they will never have to deliver any product! I have contacted the BBB of Swannanoa but that won't stop anyone else from getting ripped off. I would like to shut these people down for good....or least get some kind of WARNING across their site!! BAD PEOPLE!!!
Positive mayefskyx3
Goshen, NY
May 15, 2012
I just wanted to share with you that we recently purchased 40 (3-4 foot) green giant thuja's which arrived within one week of our original purchase date and they all looked GREAT! They were very full and healthy and all of them appeared to be in beautiful condition. Roy Lawing and his staff did a fantastic job packing and shipping them and I think you will be very happy with anything you purchase from them.
Positive rosietwo
Delavan, IL
April 15, 2012
I had no problems with Roy. I did email him several times and it did take a few days for him to get back to me, he was polite and very easy to work with. I called him once and he answered right away.
I ordered 4 redbud trees and after 4 weeks he emailed and said he could not send them but would have them sent from another vendor. I got 3 trees 2 days later. I assume they could not send 4 as no one had them. Roy gave me a credit for 25.00 which was over and above what he had to do. I was happy with all comunication and happy with the way it was handled. I will do business again with him.
Thanks Roy.
Positive WVHaven
Leon, WV
March 27, 2012
Posted on March 12, 2012, updated March 27, 2012
After researching Thujas on the internet, I decided to order from Thuja Gardens. I had been interested in these trees for several years based on their reported performance. The question was, where to order from?

Well, we ordered twelve Thujas and they all arrived very promptly, in great condition. They are well-shaped and look to be in great health. We planted them beside some we bought last Fall from a local hardware chain and these from Thuja Gardens put those other Thujas (if that is even what they are!) to shame.

We are very satisfied with our purchase and our experience. After reading other information on the rest of the site, we are now going to order 40 seedlings. Will post a comment after they arrive, too.
On March 27th, 2012, WVHaven added the following:

After being so pleased with the Thujas that came, we decided to order 40 seedlings. I wish I could attach a picture - they were great. Very healthy and full and,well, they sure don't look like seedlings! We were expecting some kind of wimpy stick with a little growth but these are a great value and came very quickly. They are planted and we took pictures so we can keep a photo log of how they are doing.

So we are now officially HOOKED on Thuja Gardens! We just ordered (Now you know where all our spending money is going LOL!) five of the hybrid willows and they are supposed to arrive 3/28/12. Will give you an update on these too.

Thank you Roy! We are so happy with your product and your service.
Positive ews1
Cornelius, NC
February 28, 2012
Roy could not have been any easier to work with. Great plants
received quickly. Fair pricing - overall excellent experience.
Would purchase again if in need.
EWS
Positive dpath
Russellville, KY
February 20, 2012
ordered 100 semibareroot thuja giants monday, got wednesday as promised all were perfect condition, all are planted we even kept some in a cool spot in the box over a week because of bad weather we loved the service, talking to roy, and he has our trust sorry if others had a different experience, it isn't always the nurseries fault i plan on doing lots more business with them as I liked him doing the videos and showing what to expect he is being very straight forward and honest in our opinion and his prices beat the socks off other websites like fast growing trees (that site is good for general info, but not prices) which has nosebleed prices will be calling again soon we like roy, give him your support disclaimer (we have no relationship with any nursery and have no special incentive to rate someone other than plain old fashion good service) dpath
Positive LUCKYSTRIPES
Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, NM
February 13, 2012
AS FOR ME I AM TOTALLY SATISFIED! NICE TREES. I RECEIVED 7 TREES IN ABOUT 12 DAYS. VERY HAPPY ! I'M PLANNING ON PLACING ANOTHER ORDER. THANKS TOM
Positive snuggles2
Jefferson City, MO
February 7, 2012
Just a couple of weeks ago I was about to order again some more Green Giants Evergreen Trees from a place here in my state as I had several times in the past. I was disapointed in the size they sent me. As I later found out, they measured the heigth of the tree from the bottom of the roots and not the base up. So I checked around and viewed this vedio found on Dave's Garden and realized that they measure from the crown (or top of base) to the top of tree. So when they came in, within a week, I was very well pleased with the way they were packed, the over all color was good, the fullness of the trees were better then any I have received before (from my state) and last, they were the height promosed me. So, yes I do recommend and if I need more trees in the future, they will come from Dave's Garden Center!
Thanks Again, Leo
Positive becholl
Little Rock, AR (Zone 8a)
February 7, 2012
I ordered 6 Thuja Green Giants from them. There was a slight delay in receiving the trees because of confusion as to which planting zone I live in, but when I contacted the company everything was corrected and the trees were shipped. The staff were very courteous and helpful. I received healthy beautiful trees very quickly and I was really impressed in how carefully the trees were packed for shipping. I plan to order more trees this fall and have already recommended this company to several friends
Positive KyleR
Plaquemine, LA
February 1, 2012
I called Thuja Gardens after one of my neighbors gave me the idea of planting Nelly Stevens Hollies as a privacy screen. He directed me to Thuja Gardens and said he was satisfied with the quality of his trees. I am pretty frugal, so I still searched the internet to price this item, and found Thuja Gardens to have the best price to include shipping. I am not much on ordering off a website before speaking to a real person, so I called the number on the site, and reached Roy. Roy was extremely helpful and very patient with me as I proceeded to ask him 20 minutes worth of questions on planting, growth, maintenance, climate, etc. I figured this was a pretty sizeable time and money investment, so I wanted to do it right. The site indicated a promotion to receive a red maple tree with an order, and I asked Roy if I could replace it with a little gem magnolia, and he said no problem. I proceeded to order 66 Nelly Stevens Hollies, and got them on time and healthy on a Thursday. I planted them the Saturday after I recieved them. That has been two weeks ago, and all is well. I made an error in counting, and ordered 1 less than I needed, so I called Roy to order the extra plant. Roy said not to worry, and sent the other plant complimentary. I am very pleased with the service from Roy and Thuja Gardens, and will order from him again if I need to do more planting. I will also recommend them to my friends. Thanks Roy.
Positive brontyb
Chamberlayne, VA
December 3, 2011
I ordered 25 Nellie Stevens holly seedlings from Thuja Gardens, the shipment arrived within 5 business days (free shipping). However, in error, I received 25 Green Giant thuja seedlings (this was the eve of Thanksgiving). I contacted Roy at Thuja Gardens immediately, he responded on Thanksgiving morning, apologized for the error, said I should keep the seedlings and he would refund the money to my card.

He did refund the money, as promised. I have nothing but positive things to say about Thuja Gardens and will definitely be ordering more items from them after winter is over.

Great company. Great customer service.
Negative racbwc
Winfield, PA
November 16, 2011
DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS "COMPANY." I really doubt if this so called nursery is even legit. Placed an order in August 2011, for 2 plum trees, shipment to be at the end of the season(Sept) per Thuja Gardens. Credit card charged upon placement of order. Numerous phone calls to company only resulted in extensions of ship dates due to a variety of excuses all related to waiting for the trees to loose leaves. The final call to company was made at end of October when I was told the trees were "out of stock" but not to worry, our credit card would be credited. Surprise, surprise- that has not happened, nor can I reach anyone at Thuja Gardens.
Positive msm1013
Spring Hill, TN
October 10, 2011
Ordered 100 Thuja Giant and recieved the order in several days. I was immediatly impressed with the quality of the plants. Healthy, strong with great color and root systems. I just ordered an additiional 25 for another project.
Positive PaulyB
Lyman, MS
July 10, 2011
I want to thank Roy for delivering exactly what was promised and more. I ordered 32 trees and received them in a very timely manner. The trees were in excellent condition and Roy was extremely helpful in the planting process. I plan on purchasing many more trees. It is nice to be able to do business with someone that does exactly what they say they will do!
Negative ds88
June 13, 2011
I ordered the Nellie R. Stevens Holly last fall. The plants arrived in good condition. Unfortunately, 10 of the plants died. I have made 4 attempts to contact them and get replacements. I also filled out the form on their website. I have talked with an older gentleman three times. Today he told me that the orders were being processed. He would not look up my claim to insure they had the information. Each time he told me I would be receiving them in a week or two. Today when I told him I was getting frustrated since he will not look up my information, he called me an "asshole" and hung up on me. I am not sure if I will ever get the plants replaced or if I will get my money refunded. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE USE THIS COMPANY.
Positive m1a2r3y4gram
Dillsburg, PA
June 12, 2011
I bought 6 thuja green giant 2-3ft and they came by fedex in a healthy condition. My area was experiencing heat waves and the plants came from north carolina and I was worried about them beingshipped in the truck in the heat. They were fine and in 1 gal containers. I watered them well and left them out overnite and in the shade in the morning. I have planted them and they seem to be happy. I hope they will grow fast before winter and that they will last thru the winter season, as I am using them for privacy. I am happy with this company and will order from them soon.
Positive tjones16
Chantilly, VA
May 19, 2011
Ordered 14 one gallon size thuja green giants on May 10, 2011 from Thuja Gardens. The plants arrived today (May 19) in beautiful condition and seem very healthy. The foliage is a bright green and nicely shaped. Thanks to all at Thuja Gardens for making online buying a pleasant experience.
Negative sunileman
Arlington Heights, IL
May 13, 2011
I placed my order on the phone with Roy on March 21st for 15 Willow Hybrids. He said I should receive all trees within two weeks. I HAVE ALL EMAIL FOR PROOF THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM.

I called him April 2nd and he told me i would receive my order end of week. I RECORDED THE CONVERSATION.

I called April 25 and he told me i would receive my order end of week. I RECORDED THE CONVERSATION.

I called May 1st and he told me i would receive my order end of week. I RECORDED THE CONVERSATION.

Me (May 4th, 2011)
Hello,
May we get a expected ship date on this order? we placed it well over a month ago.

No response.

Me: (May 5th, 2011)
May i please get an expected ship date on this order?

No respose.

Me: (May 11th, 2011)
Hello,
This is the fourth email i have sent you. I placed my order over 2 months ago and have not received any update. I got a chance to speak with you serveral time as well as on the phone 2 week ago, and was told all should ship out about 2 week ago. I have not received anything and I don't have any fed ex confirmation. Please advise as to when I should be receiving the willow hybrids?My final comment. I am hoping to receive some feedback by you this week. I hope this is not a scam. If I don't receive any feedback, I will have to call my credit card company to challenge this charge, as I have no other choice since you have not got back to me.

Roy Respose:
May 12th:
This was refunded on 5/11/11 Out of Stock Winter Damaged

I have all recorded conversation and emails for proof. I am going to post this every site I see so others are not fooled into their low prices.
Negative smfarm
Omaha, NE
May 5, 2011
Posted on May 4, 2011, updated May 5, 2011
Posted on May 4, 2011, updated May 4, 2011
I ordered 100 thujas last year and all started out fine when they arrived in April. They were planted in rows and mulched twice during the season. They were also watered on a daily basis. There was positive growth and all looked well. The winter was mild and this spring quite a few appeared brown. Dead. Last month (April) I phoned and Don asked me if they were brown and brittle. I told him yes and he responded, "well then they are dead." Duh! I knew that and told him almost half were dead and asked what to do. He said go to the website and fill out a form for replacement. I asked him if he wanted me to email photos and he said no. I filled out the form and have heard nothing. There is no pattern to the dead ones. In a row there are dead ones next to live ones. After an investment of $1300 and hours and hours of watering / mulching I don't think I have the energy to replace the dead ones, but this may not be a problem since customer service doesn't seem to be a priority to this business. I had high hopes for these trees based on all the hype, but they have turned out to be a real loser, both financially and time spent. Because of this I can't recommend this business or this product.
On May 4th, 2011, smfarm added the following:

Correction: It was Roy I talked to. He was helpful last year when I first called to ask about the trees and placing an order, but was very terse and a mean sounding with this problem.
On May 5th, 2011, smfarm added the following:

Bob Borzotta:

Good report on your blog. I wish I would have checked out this BBB report before I ordered from Roy:

Negative NeighborSolutio
Philadelphia, PA
May 4, 2011
The policy at DavesGarden.com for posting reviews includes this: "If your experience was negative, you should try to resolve the matter privately before posting your comments." A valid piece of advice. But as the negatives herein cite, Roy is not reliable for responding to complaints or general questions, and can be quite unreachable via phone or email. And rude and unreasonable when you do reach him, reviews say.

I'm Bob Borzotta, a network news consultant on neighbor dispute stories and author of Neighbors From Hell; I guide people in managing conflict close to home. Fast-growing evergreens are a useful tool for blocking out blight, reducing noise and enhancing privacy -- they're great for suburban yards.

So I decided to purchase four Leyland Cypress trees from Thuja Gardens last month to review the experience for my NeighborSolutions.com readers and newsletter recipients. Now, I know produce farmers and I suspect Roy's work as a tree farmer keeps him just as busy. No excuse for surliness, but perhaps that's just a personality flaw.

My review is not at all positive. I eventually cancelled my order due to not receiving the trees and getting no response from my emails and phonecalls to Thuja Gardens. For full details of my review and experience, and recommendations on how to deal with situations like this, see http://neighborsolutions.blogspot.com/2011/05/looking-for-tr...

Oddly enough, after I cancelled with Roy, I received a FedEx notice he'd shipped something weighing 63 pounds -- way too light for 20 gallons of soil and 20 feet of evergreen. Today a single box arrived with what may have been one of the trees I ordered. But not having heard from the company that they needed more time, or that I should go to hell, or anything, I refused the delivery.
Positive penlane
Hawley, PA
April 29, 2011
I ordered 18 thuja green giant evergreens. They arrived in beautiful condition. They are so beautiful we are ordering 2 more. I also received.....free of charge.....a japanese maple tree. That tree was 3ft tall, beautiful, and very healthy. I planted it in a location that that be seen from all areas of my property. My experience with Roy was terrific and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Roy