The scoop on 'Sunset Growers'

Sunset Growers

498 Estes Rd
Fort Valley, Georgia 31030-5128 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive sambucka
Burlington, MA
November 14, 2013
Ordered Murray X. Arrived in time and height as described. They ship them potted and moistened which is nice, but I wish they would wrap the pot in plastic, since the soil shakes out all over the package.
Positive rald
Clinton, TN
May 13, 2013
Trees arrived quickly in good condition and sized as described.
Positive balefire
Proctor, AR
January 8, 2009
Today I recieved 10 Leyland Cypress - Murray-X leaders, that I ordered over the holidays. They were shipped on the 5th as expected and they arrived in great condition. They arrived in pots which I didn't expect. The soil was still moist and the leaves are fresh and green. They have good roots on them also. Very healthy little trees. Some of the best trees I have ever recieved and for a very small price. I only wish I had ordered more of them. I highly reccomend Sunset Growers.
Positive screenbuilder
Leesburg, VA
October 27, 2007
This company provided healthy Cryptomeria (Yoshino and Radicans). The trees arrived well packed and healthy at a value price. Hope they keep up the good work.
Positive Speedyg
Lutz, FL
August 19, 2006
I recently ordered some Leyland Cypress liners from Sunset Growers. The trees arrived fast and in great shape. They communicated very well, confirming my order and letting me know when the trees would be shipped. I would buy from them again and highly recommend them.