The scoop on 'Doug Eckel's Palms, Cycads and Platyceriums'

Doug Eckel's Palms, Cycads and Platyceriums

Fullerton, California 92838
(United States)

Comments:

Positive Myrene
Yorba Linda, CA
September 4, 2012
Dear Doug:
I have looked throughout all your ordering forms and can not find an address. I live in Yorba Linda. As I am I just starting to enjoy the thrill of owning a staghorn fern, which I have named Bullwinkle, I would be extremely interested in visiting your garden. Do you do tours or can I order from your place of business?
Looking forward to meeting you through your forum or in person. Sincerely, Myrene
Positive CpB
Loma Mar, CA
February 25, 2009
I have bought ferns twice now from Mr Eckels. An excellent resource for robust healthy plants. He is also very helpful and prompt with shipping. I highly recommend his nursery.