The scoop on 'Three Oaks Farm'

Three Oaks Farm

32993 Saginaw Rd East
Cottage Grove, Oregon 97424 (United States)

Comments:

Positive gardenbumpkin
San Francisco, CA
June 28, 2007
It has been a very positive experience for me. I had emailed quite a few companies for total cost of merchandise and S/H.

Heard from one after couple of weeks, gave me an estimate and was not too sure of the total. Others ignored me.

TOF emailed me the total and I sent them a check. They emailed me to let me know that they have received my check and also gave me a shipping schedule date.

I emailed them back that I will be on vacation and will not be here to receive. To make this short, they will ship my garlics when I am back from my vacation.

Now this is what I call, "Customer Service"!

When I get my garlics I will then put my "two cents" in about the quality of their products.
On October 17th, 2007, gardenbumpkin added the following:

Got my garlics today and I am very very happy! The bulbs are clean (no dirt) and fresh (all firm, no dents).

I will definitely will buy from them again and recommend this company to anyone!

Please check them out for your next year's purchase.