The scoop on 'FlowersBulbs.com'

FlowersBulbs.com

9455 Kilchis River Rd.
Tillamook, Oregon 97141 (United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

This company offers a variety of bulbs.

No positives

Comments:

Negative bloomheaven
Southern
United States
May 15, 2009
I have ordered from this company 2 times. The first time I ordered some of the bulbs I received had mold on them. I contacted the company and they told me they would send me replacements. I never received those and got busy and forgot to check back, that was in 2007.

I ordered again this year because they were offering a package of 5 rare calla's that are not currently being sold in the US by anyone else. Upon receiving my rare bulbs I realized they were all in one bag with no way to distinguish the named varieties. I contacted the company again asking why the named varieties were not labeled. I told them I had specifically purchased them for their rarity and wanted the names to go with them. The people in the office seemed quite unfamiliar with bulbs and told me their names should be written on the outside of the bag. They were, it stated gift pack. I was told that's how they are sold. For someone who collects calla's and is interested in named varieties I wanted them to be individually labled so I can have them labeled in my garden. I was transferred to someone else who knew more about bulbs to try and help me. He said the same thing, that's how we sell them and to contact them next year if I am not happy with the blooms. Disappointing. If you're going to sell a "rare" specialized product than you need to treat it as such.