The scoop on 'Simply Succulents'

Simply Succulents

43785 US Hwy 63
Cable, Wisconsin 54821 (United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

Comments:

Positive Cville_Gardener
Middle TN
United States (Zone 7a)
June 22, 2011
I received a fairly large order of Sempervivums and Jovibarba from this company in March or April and it was outstanding, in my opinion. Their "Jumbo" size pots of Semps are very large and generous and the regular size are good too with plenty of Hens and Chicks in them. All were healthy and vigorous and have grown quickly and well. They were well packaged for shipping with no damage upon arrival. There is a large selection to choose from. I definitely plan to order from this company again. Very pleased.
Positive gracesplants
Howell, MI
May 6, 2011
OMG!! AMAZING!! I ordered the shih tzu planter for my elderly mother. Her very elderly, beloved shih tzu is infimed and will have to be put to sleep soon. I wanted my mother to receive this gift while her dog is still alive, so the gift would be a happy memorial. I ordered on Wed. afternoon, never dreaming that I would receive the gift in time for Mother's Day. It is now Fri morning....one and a half days....and the gift is here. UNBELEVIABLE!!! The gift is ADORABLE and in PERFECT condition. I cannot express how happy my heart is being able to give this gift on Mother's Day. Thank you VERY much Simply Succulents!!
Neutral esteve59
Annapolis, MD
April 25, 2011
Well I certinly do apprecieate the nice selection,,,,but the sizes are quite small...half of my order only had one "Hen" or "Chick"....
I am used to local nurseries which are 3 or4 times larger,,,,
Positive kbman
Memphis, TN (Zone 7b)
October 25, 2010
Received 19 pots of Semps that were in great condition. Pots were packaged neatly and traveled well. Will order from again.
Positive kacton
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
October 25, 2010
I placed an order recently for about 14 different varieties of sempervivum and sedum from Simply Succulents. Everything was packaged neatly, moist and alive when I received them. I create a new succulent garden and their website inspired me to try jovibarba rollers, which I had never seen before. Overall their website was easy-to-use, great pictures and they ship their plants with care.
Positive clpgirl
Chippewa Lake, OH (Zone 5b)
July 31, 2010
Posted on April 7, 2010, updated July 31, 2010
Oh my gosh, I can't believe how beautiful, and reasonably priced these little guys are! I ordered the 32 plant collection of semps. GREAT communication, immediate confirmation of order, shipping info updated frequently, and couldn't believe how well packed they were. Like, maybe 10 pieces of gravel out of place!

All are different types, and ALL have chicks, some up to 5! Sharing this with a couple friends and after it came I didn't want to part with any. Shipping was extremely reasonable and quite fast.

This is my first foray into succulents, and definitely won't be my last. I give Simp. S. five stars and will be back. Too soon for my wallet, probably!!
On July 31st, 2010, clpgirl added the following:

A second order arrived, just a wonderful as the first! I ordered their topiary turtle for a friends birthday, as well as two semps. Semps were huge.. My friend is delighted with her turtle.

In addition the info page they enclose is a wonderful resource for new and old semp lovers.

Thanks again SS, and I'll be back!!
Positive veganman
Peoria, AZ (Zone 9b)
September 3, 2008
Placed an order 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing.My email to the company was never answered. Do not order from this company if you're in a hurry.

On September 4th, 2008, veganman changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

Plants arrived today, large, well packed, and in great shape. Not sure why I never heard from them, but the quality more than makes up for the lack of communication. Will buy from them again in the future!!