The scoop on 'Bonnie's Greenhouse'

Bonnie's Greenhouse

5498 Orchard Lane
Waco, Texas 76705 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-799-8202

Visit Bonnie's Greenhouse at:

Comments:

Positive griffinpd
Sherman, TX (Zone 7b)
May 6, 2009
Beautiful "Muy Grande" Hibiscus live potted plant. Great people to do business with. And fast. Now I have to figure out why she didn't charge my debit card. I don't think she intended my purchase to be free. (Even though the free plant was unexpected and greatly appreciated)

Positive haworthialover
Nevada, MO (Zone 5b)
September 30, 2008
I recieved a Flamingo Begonia from this company via a very nice trader on this site. It was very well packed, and arrived looking very health and happy. It wasn't wilted or jammed in the box. It was perfect. Thanks so much!
Positive Rhondatee
Bridgewater, VA
May 12, 2008
Exceptionally nice folks! I asked for a written list of herbs for my mom who is'nt web connected. They said they will send her one by weeks end.
Positive begoniacrazii
Northern California, CA (Zone 9a)
February 4, 2008
I haven't ordered from them personally but I have their link on my web page and noticed it wasn't working (Feb. 2008) so I phoned to see if they are indeed open and doing mail order for Begonias and they ARE.

The phone # listed here is correct.
On October 22nd, 2008, begoniacrazii changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

Have been notified that their web site is back up and running. No online ordering yet, but all of their info is there.
Positive AuntAnne
College Station, TX (Zone 8b)
June 10, 2007
This is my second comment about Bonnie's I don't know what happened to the first. But it's worth saying again, what a nice place!! The ladies are very helpful, and the prices are wonderful. They're very knowledgeable about what grows in our area and where to plant. We had so much fun that we went back again after only 2 days. Well worth the trip. They have a very large inventory of native plants. Great place.
Positive spikemom
Philadelphia, PA
April 26, 2007
Today I received three Russelia Equisetiformis (Firecracker Fern) from Bonnie's, plus a surprise free plant. All were well-grown and packed with great care in shredded newspaper. Before I placed my order over the weekend, Bonnie personally answered a question I had via e-mail. I received my plants in just 4 days. I am very impressed by my first experience with this company.
Positive dp72
Woodway, TX (Zone 8a)
July 23, 2006
I am a local customer of Bonnie's, and she runs an outstanding company. She knows her stuff and will go the extra mile with a customer. You can order from Bonnie with complete confidence.
Positive cicada
Brownsville, KY (Zone 6a)
May 15, 2006
I am very pleased with my first plants, five lovely cane begonias, from Bonnie's Greenhouse. They were large, healthy plants very reasonably priced and packed with great care. Very friendly communications with Bonnie during the order. I would highly recommend this company.