The scoop on 'DnE Nursery'

DnE Nursery

798 12th Ave.
Kingsburg, California 93631 (United States)

Phone: (559) 897-1977

Comments:

Positive OL_TIMER
Terre Haute, IN (Zone 5a)
May 16, 2006
DO NOT USE!!! ON JAN. 26,06 I SENT THEM AN EMAIL OF WHAT I WAS GOING TO ORDER AND REQUESTED THE S&H $$$. THEY REPLIED STATING TOTAL OF $74. I EMAILED BACK SAYING I WAS SENDING ORDER BY U.S.MAIL BUT I DIDN'T WANT DELIVERY UNTIL AFTER APRIL 15 BECAUSE OF WEATHER & ASKED THEM TO EMAIL ME IF THIS DELIVERY DATE WAS A PROBLEM. GOT NO ANSWER SO SEVEN DAYS LATER ON FEB.02 I MAILED THEIR ORDER FORM, COPIES OF EMAILS I'D SENT AND A CHECK FOR $74. NOW ITS MAY 16 AND I'VE SENT 7 EMAILS OVER THE LAST 3 WEEKS & TRIED TWICE CALLING THE PHONE # ON THEIR WEB SITE WHICH GIVES A RECORDED MESSAGE "not in service". OH YES, MY CHECK CLEARED THEIR BANK ON FEB 22nd.(3 MONTHS AGO) STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS ~ I LOST $74 AND WHEN YOU LIVE ON S.S. THIS IS BIG $$$. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THEIR REPLY TO THIS. DnE NURSERY 798 12th AVE, KINGSBURG CA. 93631 ~ IS A BIG NO-NO!!!
On May 19th, 2006, OL_TIMER added the following:

FUNNY AIN'T IT...... THE COMPLAINT WAS POSTED MAY 16th AND THE EVENING OF THE 17th I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM DnE NURSERY SAYING THEY "just found your order". THEY SAID I SHOULD RECEIVE THE ORDER IN ABOUT 6 DAYS. I TOLD THEM I'D POSTED A NEGATIVE RATING ON THE WATCH DOG BUT WOULD POSSIBILY CHANGE IT DEPENDING UPON THEM. A TOTAL OF 11 EMAILS, 2 PHONE CALLS AND POSTING HERE. WONDER WHAT WORKED???
On June 1st, 2006, OL_TIMER changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

RECIEVED THE FRUIT TREES MAY 24th AND THEY WERE WELL PACKED AND IN VERY GOOD SHAPE. THE PRODUCTS SEEM TO BE OF VERY HIGH CALIBUR BUT THEY SURE LEAVE THE ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT IN COMMUNICATION.