The scoop on 'Flourishing Daylilies'

Flourishing Daylilies

1150 Hazel St.
Pinole, California 94564 (United States)

Comments:

Positive bryana
Albany, NY
April 16, 2011
I ordered four daylilies - some rare/new bluish ones.
They arrived well wrapped with very good root systems and healthy looking tops. She gave me a discount both off the original price and off the total (unexpected nice surprise). This is a great place to buy daylily.
Positive veronagardener
Tupelo, MS
January 7, 2010
I had a very good experience with this seller. Plants ordered were healthy with good root systems. Good communication.
Positive amarantha00
San Bernardino, CA (Zone 8b)
April 25, 2009
Excellent company! Subhana is always nice and very helpful. Great healthy daylilies with very generous bonus fans!
Positive pwagon
Coarsegold, CA
October 25, 2008
I had a great buying experience with Flourishing Daylilies! The plants arrived quickly and in great shape. The fan were huge and healthy.
Positive eickenho
Sugar Land, TX (Zone 9a)
October 17, 2008
A great place to purchase daylilies. The plants are large and healthy, the bonus is generous, and communications are quick, courteous and very friendly.
Positive terryjean1
Pekin, IL
August 25, 2008
This was the first year I ordered from Flourishing Daylilies. Since I live in central Illinois, I don't find very many unusual varieties of daylilies at the local nurseries in the area. I was amazed at the varieties of daylilies on the website, and ordered 30 UFO and reblooming plants. When I received my order, I was astounded at the size and cleanliness of the roots! I have never received such beautiful daylilies from any other vendor before, and was even able to give my sister a division from each plant. I'll always shop with Flourishing Daylilies because I get healthy plants; a great selection to choose from; and an honest seller who values my business.
Positive larlienda
Strasburg, VA (Zone 6b)
March 22, 2007
I ordered some daylilies from flourishing daylilies late last year...they arrived healthy and with lot's of extra fans which was a nice surprise (all were at least 3 with one containing 5 and one 8!)...communication was great and i highly recommend buying from her. Will definitely order from her again!

Lynda
Positive b8tinu
Uncasville, CT
March 21, 2007
I have ordered from flourishing daylilies 3 times in the last year.All my plants came healthy and fresh and i was given lots of free fans. I've ordered daylilys from many different places and this was one of my best buying experience. I highly recomend ordering from this seller.
Positive vossner
Richmond, TX (Zone 9a)
November 4, 2006
My 1st time ordering from this seller, thru the Lily Auction. Plants ordered were received promptly and in excellent condition. Buy from this seller with confidence.
Positive sybiltwo
Excelsior, MN (Zone 4a)
May 18, 2006
This was my first year ordering from this seller. She has a nice selection of reasonably priced daylilies. Communication is outstanding, the plants were freshly dug and very nice. I did experience a problem with one plant and she promptly sent me a beautiful, healthy replacement. I can't tell you how wonderful she is to work with. She sells on the Lily Auction as 'subhanaflourishing'. Buy with confidence from this seller.