The scoop on 'Topiary Art Works and Greenhouses, LLC'

Topiary Art Works and Greenhouses, LLC

9926 S 151 W
Clearwater, Kansas 67026 (United States)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Neutral coldriver05
Alstead, NH
March 22, 2011
I did not place my order so have not had neither positive nor negative experience. Please be sure to read this before placing your order: http://www.topiaryartworks.com/latestnews.html
Positive miss_amy
Stamford, CT
November 30, 2006
I bought a cute toairy bear --- its adorable! They shipped it in the window of time that I asked for -- 1 happy customer!
Positive victorgardener
Lower Hudson Valley, NY (Zone 6b)
May 20, 2006
I have ordered moss baskets from this site four or five times. They are very hefty baskets held together with fishing line. I like the extra deep hanging baskets since they hold water much better. By using these with polymer crystals and mulch, I often go days without watering the ones that are not in full sun. I can at least skip a day for the full sun ones. The window boxes are large and deep. Many plants can go in them. The prices are very good. They have many other topiary products and various moss containers. If you prefer the real look of moss over plastic like I do, go here! I receive praise for my baskets every year.

Victor